Saturday, March 24, 2012

Movie Review

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
The Movie

     The movie Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief is a cool movie with Greek gods it is very amazing! Plus, you get to learn almost all about the Greek gods! Isn't that cool? The movie is about a boy named Percy Jackson and his friend, Grover and a girl named Annabeth which he like-likes. The movie is about a lightning bolt and people think Percy stole it, but he didn't! Spoil alert! It was Luke!

     I like this movie because it was AWESOME! You should see it or read the book, which I hear is different from the movie (but still great)! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about the book! Anyways, I hope you watch the movie and like it and I hope you like the book! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I liked the movie and I told Frankie I would read the book so I'm in!

    ReplyDelete