Saturday, March 24, 2012

TUC

The Universal Choice
(March 2012)
Vote in the comments for as many categories as you'd like but PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you and enjoy!

Songs: Rolling in the Deep (Adele), Poker Face (Lady Gaga), Count on Me (Bruno Mars)
 Male Singers: Bruno Mars, Justin Beiber, Cody Simpson
Female Singers: Lady Gaga, Adele, Selena Gomez
Movies: The Hunger Games, The Lorax, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
TV Shows: Victorious, Austin & Ally, Octonauts
Favorite Post: Extra, Quotes, Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
Favorite Website: Fantage, Moviestar Planet, Kid's Universe
Answers will be provided when there are 20 votes at a minimum!
:D

1 comment:

  1. Songs: Rolling in the Deep
    Male Singers: NONE!! : )
    Female Singers: I like them all - tough choice but I would say Adele.
    Movies: The Hunger Games even tho I haven't seen it yet but I know it will be awesome!
    TV Show: Victorious is I have to...
    Favorite Posts: Percy Jackson...I love everything about books!
    Favorite Website: Kid's Universe, of course!!!

    ReplyDelete